Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wanna See The Latest Me?

Guys and Gurls,
After 3 months of practising a strict Callories Diet,
i have lost about more than 15 kg within 4 months, In July my weight was about 86 kg and now its reached 68 kg and i hope to loose more soon.

below are some of my latest pictures.

This is my looks when i wear H1N1 mask..heheheh...(gatal!!!)





This picture was taken several days before Raya Holiday 2009


This Picture When i am thinking about something....


This picture is when i focus...too much on something..pretty scary hah...heheheheh


This is when i am listening on something...



Just back from somehere..in my apartmen alevator....




Ops.....am i doing something wrong?


Cute or not? i am confuse...so innocent....





Apa tengok2.....hehehehehe
These pictures is about the latest me...soon i'll published my pictures that tell the story about my chubby life last year.....all my chubb life is history now....

1 comment:

Azlee said...

Cantikkkkkk...mcm Miss World la U olsss

Sampai Syurga