Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Twilight Saga

A movie that open my heart toward a new dimension of love, not to say berangan, but it is just part of my definition about live need to be redefine, how?

It is not about the typical love cases that matters in the movies, but how the relationship shall be...most people or maybe majority of them think when we fall in love, everything doesn't even matters, but after seen that movies i believe the perception that i have over the love has changed to a more sophisticated one.

Here i believe to love someone means you have to bare with the consequences (typical) but in other way around, i need to redefine the condition (supposely), defining the meaning of it will control over my feeling toward someone that i have felt for. Beside giving me more time to think the rationality of that love.
Some people measure that love should come with unconditional rules, but now i need to make sure, what kind of the unconditional rules that me myself regards for. Just a measure of thinking and perception of it or it is a compulsory reason for someone to know or rely on before starting to involve in this madness and crasy feeling.
The Question:
  • Do I need to put condition over my love to someone?
Looks, Behaviour, Chemistry, rich, poor, looser, whateverrrrrr...bla bla bla......
  • Am I deserve to be loved or be inloved with someone?
  • Do I need to follow the Team Jacob on the love wise or team Edward vise verse?
  • Is it called love if it arise from:
  • 1. First sight (Bella and Edward)?

  • 2. Always being together and get closer (Bella and Jacob)?


Some of my friend ask me in The Twilight Social Website, which team you choose, Team Edward or Team Jacob. Fuuhhhh, so many typical points to consider before choosing, this is not a measure about the movie line themselves actually, it is the measure of how I define the love between both couple, the rationals and the justification. To tell about the story maybe like reapeting the same thing all over again, but to express my perception about the love line that been expose in there. That is the best thing to do....So how...... To Be Continued......

No comments:

Sampai Syurga